Terms and Conditions
Please adhere to our Terms and Conditions for a safe and pleasant travel experience:
- 1. You must follow the instructions given by our staff, boat captain, crew, and tour guides.
- 2. Maintain a civil attitude with our staff and other tour members.
- 3. You must conduct yourself in a safe manner at all times so not to endanger yourself, other passengers, or our staff.
- 4. Drunkenness or any type of intoxication is prohibited.
- 5. Do not take or even touch any part of the reef system.
- 6. Any cancellation of a reservation must be done a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Any money already paid will be applied as a credit for a future tour date, based on availability.
- 7. To receive our lowest prices mentioned on this website, the combined total of all groups traveling in our boat must be a minimum of 4 passengers, traveling at our normal departure time. If there are less than 4 passengers traveling in our boat, or you need to travel at a time of day different than our normal departure time, a surcharge will apply to each passenger.
- 8. Where transportation is provided to Cayos Cochinos, if any passenger(s) either (a) opts-out of any or all tour activities, (b) cannot participate because of bad whether conditions or due to any unsafe conditions, or (c) does not participate due to time constraints, no credit or refund will be given for any unused portion of the tour.
- 9. Diving. You need to have proper certification documentation to dive. If our dive professional determines that you do not have proper certification for a particular dive package, an educational dive package, or snorkeling package may be offered, if available at that time, at the discretion of our dive professional.
- 10. Cayos Cochinos tax. The Cayos Cochinos Foundation (the local government) charges a tax or fee for entering Cayos Cochinos. This fee which starts at $3 for Hondurans and $7 for foreigners is not included in the price of our tour.
Any violation of our Terms and Conditions is cause for removal from the tour.